Iran is attacking Israel...

If Iran attacks Israel, we are likely at war and it will likely be WWIII.

Either that, or perhaps the fulfilment of Ezekiel 38-39 where Israel is miraculously delivered?

It would just be the nail in the coffin as to why I could never take the A-Millennial or Post-Millennial position - even though I really want to believe they are (were) right!

Whatever position the U.S takes, it will literally destroy our already divided nation and perhaps even plunge us into economic collapse and civil war! Possibly the reason why the United States is conspicuously absent in end-time prophecy?

May God help us!

Mark Dice: "Ben Shapiro's spirit animal (his actual words) calling on the U.S. to attack Iran again after they sent some worthless radio-controlled toys ("drones" ) in Israel's direction which were all easily shot down."

My comment on a Yahoo story. The comment was taken down AFTER it was posted: "Iran is laughing their heads off. They sent over their old equipment and we spent a fortune shooting them down. We'll spend $500K or more to blow up a Toyota pickup truck that has a machine gun."

Raytheon, Northrup Grumman, etc. are all salivating at the BILLIONS wasted as they will be paid to replenish. As the national debt is now exploding at $1 Trillion every 100 days, the White House consulted that famous political sage for his opinion. When asked, Mr. Newman said, "What, me worry?"

Iran now says "We are done". Of course, they are (for now). They've accomplished their mission. Israel was stupid for that attack on Damascus.

Mark Dice: "Ben Shapiro's spirit animal (his actual words) calling on the U.S. to attack Iran again after they sent some worthless radio-controlled toys ("drones" ) in Israel's direction which were all easily shot down."

My comment on a Yahoo story. The comment was taken down AFTER it was posted: "Iran is laughing their heads off. They sent over their old equipment and we spent a fortune shooting them down. We'll spend $500K or more to blow up a Toyota pickup truck that has a machine gun."

Raytheon, Northrup Grumman, etc. are all salivating at the BILLIONS wasted as they will be paid to replenish. As the national debt is now exploding at $1 Trillion every 100 days, the White House consulted that famous political sage for his opinion. When asked, Mr. Newman said, "What, me worry?"

Iran now says "We are done". Of course, they are (for now). They've accomplished their mission. Israel was stupid for that attack on Damascus.
Huh?
1000001539.gif

Last edited:
Whatever position the U.S takes, it will literally destroy our already divided nation and perhaps even plunge us into economic collapse and civil war! Possibly the reason why the United States is conspicuously absent in end-time prophecy?

May God help us!
I have been of the opinion for years that if the US has any involvement in the end times, it will be as part of Gog and Magog.

Mark Dice:

... is a 9/11 truther and a crackpot, and may be ignored with no penalty.

And what is Israel supposed to do, just pretend it's not there? Iran's "old equipment" will still kill people when it hits its target.

You didn't even raise the funding issue in your previous post, so it doesn't answer my question.
Then you're blind or ignorant. "we spent a fortune shooting them down." The US taxpayer forks over billions to them for weapons. https://usafacts.org/articles/how-much-military-aid-does-the-us-give-to-israel/ "President Biden says Israel is inflicting too many civilian casualties in Gaza. Yet he's also proposing $14 billion in fresh military assistance to help Israel wage the war." - https://www.npr.org/2024/04/04/1242911786/a-closer-look-at-u-s-military-support-for-israel

Don't send them a dime.

Either that, or perhaps the fulfilment of Ezekiel 38-39 where Israel is miraculously delivered?

I have been of the opinion for years that if the US has any involvement in the end times, it will be as part of Gog and Magog.
Interesting that Gog and Magog tend to be 'spiritualized' here.

I would also point out that Gog and Magog make war with the saints, and present day political Israel are not them.

I would also point out that Gog and Magog make war with the saints, and present day political Israel are not them.
There are folks who have the opinion that a “Christian” US will be fighting alongside the Zionist Jews when Jesus steps in for the final battle. They were the same people who were plotting to blow up the Dome of the Rock so that the temple could be rebuilt. Also the same people who were convinced that there was an epidemic of ritual satanic abuse going on all over the country.

Basically the same people who bought into Qanon.

Then you're blind or ignorant. "we spent a fortune shooting them down."

Stating a mere fact is not commenting on the issue of funding. And sending me to two other previously-unlinked-to news stories doesn't mean you retroactively did.

You talk about Gog and Magog being "spiritualized" and yet you spiritualize the prophecies given to the descendants of Abraham as being fulfilled by the Church. Jonathan Brentner wrote an article several years ago explaining how allegorizing scripture crept into the church. In the 2nd century A.D. Clement and Origen embraced Greek philosophy and maintained that Scripture must be understood allegorically so as not to contradict it. The church Council of Nicea, which met in A.D. 325, condemned the teachings of Origen and affirmed the place of the book of Revelation in the New Testament in direct contradiction to Origen's rejection of Jesus' thousand-year reign as described in Revelation 20:1-10. He points out that racism has historically been the one of the three foundations of amillennialism and the resurgence of this teaching explains the rapid increase of animosity towards Israel and the Jewish people. The reformers robbed the physical descendants of the literal prophecies concerning them and gave it to the church.

I will sometimes ask someone who takes a word out of context to make it mean something that is ludicrous this question, "What does P-O-L-I-S-H spell?" The answer is usually someone from the nation of Poland. I tell them that is incorrect. It spells polish as in shoe polish but if you put it in a context the meaning is obvious. The Church of Christ will use John 3:4-5 to prove Jesus taught baptismal regeneration. In the context water is obviously talking about the physical birth in contrast to the spiritual birth for in verse 5 it says "that which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit." Many problem passages can easily be cleared up using this principle.

The same is true with the words of Gog and Magog. The website "Got Questions" contrasts the two contexts.

1. In the battle of Ezekiel 38-39, the armies come primarily from the north and involve only a few nations of the earth (Ezekiel 38:6, 15; 39:2). The battle in Revelation 20:7-9 will involve all nations, so armies will come from all directions, not just from the north.

2. There is no mention of Satan in the context of Ezekiel 38-39. In Revelation 20:7 the context clearly places the battle at the end of the millennium with Satan as the primary character.

3. Ezekiel 39:11–12 states that the dead will be buried for seven months. There would be no need to bury the dead if the battle in Ezekiel 38—39 is the one described in Revelation 20:8–9, for immediately following Revelation 20:8–9 is the Great White Throne judgment (20:11–15) and then the present heaven and earth are destroyed, replaced by a new heaven and earth (Revelation 21:1). There obviously will be a need to bury the dead if the battle takes place before or in the early part of the tribulation, for the land of Israel will be occupied for another 1,000 years, the length of the millennial kingdom (Revelation 20:4–6).

4. The battle in Ezekiel 38-39 is used by God to bring Israel back to Him (Ezekiel 39:21-29). In Revelation 20, Israel has been faithful to God for 1,000 years (the millennial kingdom). Those in Revelation 20:7-10 who are rebellious are destroyed without any more opportunity for repentance.

God brought present day Israel which was a dead nation for 2500 years from the grave to once again be numbered among the nations of the world and all the prophecies concerning them will be fulfilled literally. Amen.

Last edited:
You talk about Gog and Magog being "spiritualized" and yet you spiritualize the prophecies given to the descendants of Abraham as being fulfilled by the Church.

Because Paul did. Kind of the point of Galatians.

Because Paul did. Kind of the point of Galatians.
Paul certainly didn't in Romans 11 where he makes it very clear that the physical descendants are not the same as the Church and that God has not abandoned them as a nation permanently. I think we all can see that in the dry bones coming back to life on May 14, 1948.

Paul certainly didn't in Romans 11 where he makes it very clear that the physical descendants are not the same as the Church and that God has not abandoned them as a nation permanently.
No, but in neither Galatians nor Romans 11 does Paul say that the promises are for the physical descendants. If you are Christ's, you are heirs according to the promise.